It’s been over a month since Beta 0.12 was pushed to the live branch and I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback. I’ve just started doing a full playthrough of 0.13. Hopefully, there aren’t too many issues and I’ll be able to put it on a beta branch next week.
Here’s what I’ve been working on this past week:
- Additional sector layouts
- Significant refactor of some combat logic. This was mainly to clean up some “technical debt” and make some features more consistent
- New discoveries
- New late game content, missions
- Fixed some bugs and performance issues reported from 0.12
- The “load game” menu now shows a thumbnail of the last anomaly surveyed to help identify save games.
- Started 0.13 playthrough test and fixes
As always, these posts are to keep players updated on development progress: new features and content are available in-game until the next build release.
Until next week! You can always reach me on Twitter, Discord or the game’s Steam Forums.