As promised, last Sunday version 0.10.3 was promoted to the default branch which went smoothly, thanks to our brave commanders who tested it while it was on a Beta branch.
Apart from that, in the past week I worked on various tasks. As always features and changes will not be visible to players until they are included in a public build, but I like to post progress in these weekly blog entries to keep players apprised of development progress:
- Re-organizing and updating my story notes to reflect recent changes and help plan the backstory elements I hope to include in the next milestone build.
- Created a map note system, one of the more requested features.
- Wrote a blog post on the upcoming “Havok” system. Needs a bit of editing but should go up on the website in the next few days.
- New alien race module/ship type.
- New anomaly type.
- Several new anomalies and discoveries.
- Started laying out new star system clusters.
All for now!