As I mentioned last week, I’ve started doing weekly progress updates to keep players informed on what I’ve done in the past week. I think it’s important that once the game enters Early Access those who have bought the game be kept updated on the game’s progress.
What happened in the past week:
- The biggest thing was implementing the resource trade interface. This was a tricky thing, not least of which because there’s no common currency in the game’s universe. We’ll see how I did in the next beta.
- More bug fixes and QoL changes based on Beta feedback.
- Started refactoring the dialogue interactions.
- Created a new anomaly. This one took a lot longer than most due to spoiler-y reasons.
- Misc. marketing and outreach.